Have you been in a situation where you find a seemingly suitable man and a van removal company, and you contact them only to find out they don’t provide the service you need, or don’t have sufficient coverage to meet your service requirements? We consider this to be quite frustrating and in order to be of genuine help to our private and business customers in E2 area, we provide the most comprehensive and versatile man and van Bethnal Green.
By all means turn to us and choose from a variety of general and specific removal and delivery services
- All types of home and office removals;
- Partial home removals, student relocations;
- Safe removal of single items and high value goods;
- One-off / fixed schedule pickup & delivery for personal items / commercial goods;
- Pickup & delivery of bulky store purchases and internet order items;
- Business 2 business / business 2 customer deliveries;
- All other types of small to medium large domestic & commercial removals;
We aim to be as convenient and versatile as possible – our man and van Bethnal Green is open for customisation in order to cover specific needs of our customers.
Technical capacity and manpower
- We work with specially qualified movers with extensive industry experience in all types of domestic and commercial property removals;
- We employ professional removal drivers who will make sure customer belongings are delivered on time and intact to their next destination;
- We operate a fleet of specialised removal vehicles of various sizes and load capacity, all removal vans travel fully equipped with the necessary gear and materials;
Safety and integrity of items in our care is always a priority
A removal service that exposes valuables to risk of damage or misplacement would be rendered useless for customers, this is why we ensure the safe handling and damage-free transit of customer belongings.
- We cover all stages of the relocation – from prep work to any required follow up;
- We deal with packing, securing, labelling and loading/unloading of items in the correct order;
- For packing we use only high durability packing and wrapping supplies which provide extra protection from bumps and grinds;
Additional service options which can accompany the default removal. The below can be requested as standalone or as part of a removal service package.
- Specialised furniture collection and delivery;
- Licensed domestic and commercial waste removal;
- Professional cleaning treatments, including end of tenancy cleaning;
Because we want for our man with a van Bethnal Green to give people even more value for money and convenience we have made available some important advantages
- Flexible booking hours and week round service availability;
- Professional moving advice and twenty four seven customer support;
- Full insurance coverage on all services & various payment options;
Get a safe and reliable van for your move
Call us for van hire in Bethnal Green and you will not regret it. We will provide you with the van that you need in order to do your moving job right on very reasonable conditions. As with the rest of our comprehensive services, van hire with us comes at a pretty competitive price.
If you have any questions, or want some advice on how to proceed with your home move in Bethnal Green, feel no hesitation to get in touch with our experts, who are ready to provide you with useful moving tips over the phone, completely free of charge!
Allow us to provide you reliable storage services
We can help you solve all your storage problems as we provide storage services of world class quality. We have a large selection of units which range from locker size to extra large and which can easily accommodate any quantity of items. We have equipped our units with high quality environmental systems because we know the unwanted effects that natural elements can have on some types of items. We have also installed extremely sensitive alarms on each of our units because we want our clients to have the peace of mind that their possessions are well protected and in safe hands.
Bethnal Green is an East London Suburb, five and a half kilometres northeast of Charing Cross. In the early times, Bethnal Green was one of the agrarian towns supplying produce and agricultural products to the City of London. Gradually, Bethnal Green shifted from agriculture to light industry, mainly weaving, again for the needs of The City. The devastating carpet bombings of WWII dramatically reshaped the already declining infrastructure and housing stock of Bethnal Green. In result authorities almost entirely regenerated and rebuilt the suburb after the war. The name Bethnal Green has Anglo-Saxon origins and has appeared in historic records in different forms during the centuries, though the etymological core of the name has remained the same. Early Tudor tales speak of how and why Bethnal Green got its name and coat of arms design, namely this is the Blind Beggar of Bethnal Green tale. In later periods, silk weaving became the main industry in Bethnal Green, particularly during the eighteenth century. This attracted many Huguenots and Irish immigrants to the town. Unfortunately, the silk production and trade was falling in decline by the late seventeen hundreds. In result, the town reverted to market gardening.
Bethnal Green Tube Station is the focal point of the district. As many as 16.09 million entries, considerably more than previous years, were recorded on this station just in 2014, which makes Bethnal Green station one of the busiest on the Central line of the London Underground in recent times.
The church of St. John on Bethnal Green is arguably the most famed religious building in the district. It was built during the first half of the 19th century and designed by prominent English architect Sir John Soane. St. Peter’s Bethnal Green is another well known church in the area.