If looking to take the guesswork out of moving places, then our professional man and van Hornchurch is the solution you need. We specialise in all types of small to medium large removal and delivery services for private and business purposes. We are just as effective on small scale jobs as we are on comprehensive home or office removals – which makes us the preferred man and van company in RM11 and RM12 areas.
With us, customers get freedom of choice and peace of mind
- Take a pick from a variety of general purpose and specific man and van services including but not limited to home and office removals, relocation of single items and high value belongings, student removals and partial property relocations, pickup & delivery of commercial goods as well as many more;
- Our removal teams are made up of seasoned professionals – specially trained movers working together with qualified removal drivers, the guys have the required skills and expertise to handle all stages of the removal project accordingly;
Safest moving services in Hornchurch, RM11, RM12
We ensure safe handling and quick delivery of items in our care
- Our specially trained removal teams will do the packing and securing of valuables prior to transit, for that they use only industry grade packing and wrapping materials which ensure more protection from bumps and grinds during transportation;
- As to make sure customer belongings are delivered on time and intact, we maintain a fleet of specialised, fully equipped removal vehicles of various sizes and load capacity;
Our man and van Hornchurch can be customised accordingly
- Private and business customers have the option to alter our removal services as per their own needs and likes;
- Additional services/options can also be requested as part of the default removal format, some of them are professional packing of items, licensed domestic and commercial rubbish removal & disposal, specialised furniture collection and delivery, as well as a number of professional cleaning treatments, including end of tenancy cleaning;
Convenient Hornchurch man and van removal services
Customers will be glad to know our man and van Hornchurch provides for many important advantages which shouldn’t be overlooked
- Round the clock customer care and professional moving advice vie phone and email;
- Flexible booking hours and week round service availability;
- Full insurance coverage on all services;
- Convenient payment options – cash & credit card / bank transfers & invoices;
Our vans are perfect for completion of a variety of furniture delivery in Hornchurch jobs. Usually we are called to bring a piece purchased from the store to the clients property – either home or office. In both cases, we are ready to do the job quickly and make the delivery the very same day.
Removal vehicle rental
Furthermore you can count on us for van hire in Hornchurch. If you prefer to do the moving job on your own, we will rent you the right vehicle for it, alongside all the necessary equipment that will help you complete the project safely and efficiently.
The most hassle-free moving service in Hornchurch is easily accessible
We carry out domestic and commercial man and van relocations in Hornchurch under very well tailored conditions that you can only benefit from. The schedule that we operate on is very flexible and has great availability, which means one thing – you tell us when you need us and we will come, even we are talking about last-minute booking or late night operations. Tell our moving experts to add a Goods in Transit Insurance on your quote if you want a safety net to further guarantee your peace of mind on your moving day.
Hornchurch is one of the larger suburbs in East London, it is also a commercial and administrative centre of high importance according to the London Plan. Hornchurch basically consists of designated commercial zone (a number of high streets) surrounded by large residential areas and estates. Although Hornchurch developed somewhat in the shadow of nearby Romford, the town made a decisive shift from agriculture to manufacturing and industry. Most of the urbanisation and infrastructural development in the area however took place during London’s suburban growth of the early nineteen hundreds. Hornchurch takes its name from the Mother Abbey of Savoy. In fact, Hornchurch is the English phrase applied the Mother Abbey’s in Latin – Monasterium Cornutum. The English name first appeared around the year twelve hundred twenty.
Queen’s Theatre, Havering Sixth Form College and Havering College of Further and Higher Education are all located in Hornchurch, adding cultural and educational importance to the already established residential and commercial ones in the district. RAM Records, the famous drum and bass label, is also based on the territory of Hornchurch. According to the London Plan, Hornchurch is a place with significant economical importance. The commercial space available in the area amounts to as many as 31 000 sq meters. Despite this fact Hornchurch remains to this day predominantly a commuters’ town. The main shopping areas here are along High Street, North Street and Station Lane.