Currently we offer our private and business customers in E4 area, access to the widest range of general and specific Chingford man and van removal services suitable for almost any purpose, budget and occasion. We don’t have any issues with how big or small your man with a van removal or delivery requirements as we are just as efficient on small, medium and most large scale moving jobs.
- All types of home and office removals, including relocation of home offices and workshops;
- Comprehensive relocation service for commercial properties and establishments;
- Moving of single items and high value belongings;
- Relocation of odd items, bulky objects, heavy appliances;
- One-off & fixed schedule pickup & delivery for personal belongings and commercial goods;
- Student relocations and partial property removals (single room, two rooms etc.);
- Pickup & delivery of internet order items and large store purchases;
- All other types of small to medium-large domestic and commercial property removals;
We know that customers usually have additional requirements as part of the default man and van Chingford based removal service. This is why we maintain and offer a number of efficient and convenient additional services.
- Professional packing of items prior to transit – we use only industry grade packing and wrapping materials for extra protection from bumps and grinds during handling and transportation;
- Licensed rubbish removal – available to private and business customers in E4, service can be requested for premises being vacated or for the property customers are moving to next;
- Specialised furniture collection and delivery service – suitable for pickup of new furniture from point of purchase to customer specified address, or for removal of existing furniture pieces from A to B;
Damage and risk free relocations
- All work, including preparations is carried out by skilled and experienced movers who know their duties inside out;
- The movers are aided by professional removal drivers who will have your items delivered on time and intact to their next destination;
Cost efficient moving service solutions
- We supply all customers with individually prepared quotes and custom tailored pricing;
- We offer round the clock customer care and provide free removals advice and tips;
- We stick to flexible booking hours and maintain week round service availability;
- We have full insurance coverage on all services and hold all necessary permits and licensing;
- We accept various types of payment including bank transfers and invoicing;
A classic scene to imagine when hiring a man and van service is two muscular guys carrying a piano on a flight of stairs. While we employ much more advanced methods, piano removals in Chingford remains one of the integral services we offer as a moving company. This is both because of the traditions of the industry, and because we simply do it well.
Get your deposit after the move – do an end of lease cleaning
Don’t hesitate to make use of our post tenancy cleaning service too. After all, we offer you the full package of assistance that you need on your moving day.
We provide the best storage services in Chingford
We also provide storage services of world class quality. Our facility is open round the clock and has a wide selection of units which range from locker size to extra large. All our units are equipped with ultra sensitive alarm systems that will momentarily alert our security staff and local authorities in the case of an emergency. We have also fitted the units with the most modern air conditionings systems, so that the natural elements cannot harm your belongings throughout the different seasons. You can learn more about our storage services and request a free quote by contacting us via telephone or e-mail during work hours.
Chingford is one of the suburban towns in northeast Greater London. Contrary to common belief, the area doesn’t actually take its name from the River Ching (which flows through it) but it’s the other way around. An ancient settlement bearing a similar name was in existence long before someone actually named the river that ran across it. Chingford does appear in the Doomsday Book of ten eighty six under a slightly different name, which could (in Old English) translate to Kings’ Ford or Kings’ River. This is quite a suitable and logical theory as Chingford has long standing associations and links with Royals and high echelons, as Queen Elizabeth’s main hunting lodge was situated in Chingford for a number of centuries. Besides the lodge (now quite altered in size and layout), Chingford is also home to a number of other historic sites and places of interest, some of them Grade II listed buildings and structures of notable importance.
Chingford was the preferred place of residence of such distinguished people as Russell Lissack from Bloc Party, Winston Churchill who was MP for Epping, guitarist Steve Hillage, and author and games designer Joe Dever, who was born and raised here. The area becomes more and more popular with people looking for an escape from the hassle of Inner London.
The district’s main rail transportation hub is the Chingford Railway Station. It was opened in 1873 and moved to it’s currently location five years later in 1878. The station presently serves the Lea Valley Lines and according to the latest numbers is being use by over 1.5 million people on an annual basis.