Our man and van removals offer people a professional solution to a variety of relocation and delivery requirements. We are able to organise and carry out a wide range of residential and commercial property relocations, along with all sorts of other pickup & delivery jobs for private and business customers in SE18 area. With us, people don’t have to worry about sloppy work practices or unreasonably high service costs – our punctuality, professionalism and attention to detail make all the difference, and ensure our customers receive the best possible man and van in Plumstead.
Our expertise spans over a wide range of general and specific removal & delivery needs
- Home and office removals of all shapes and sizes;
- Pickup & delivery jobs for personal items and commercial goods;
- Partial home/office removals, student relocations etc.
- Removal of single items and high value possessions;
- Most other small to medium large removals/deliveries (private & business);
The layout, format and contents of our man and van Plumstead is open for customisation. People can alter our services in such way as to meet their specific requirements in full.
General and specialised man with van services
Because we want to be of genuine assistance to our customers, we also maintain a range of additional but just as essential man and van services which are available as standalone or as part of the default relocation solution.
- Comprehensive cleaning treatments – professional grade property cleaning at excellent prices, we also offer specialised end of tenancy cleaning;
- Professional packing service – protect your items from bumps and grinds, we use only high durability, industry grade packing and wrapping materials;
- Specialised furniture collection and delivery – a quick and inexpensive way to relocate existing furnishings or have newly purchased pieces delivered to your address;
- Licensed domestic & commercial rubbish removals – get rid of junk and rubbish without excess costs or waiting periods;
Our removal teams – the people that make it happen
If we didn’t have the right people working for us, then we’d going nowhere fast. We have taken the time to find, shortlist and select the most dedicated and skilled moving professionals around.
- We work with experienced, specially trained movers who handle themselves like the true professionals they are;
- We employ qualified removal drivers who will make sure items in their care are delivered safely and in time;
We strive for optimal cost efficiency, no matter how basic or elaborate the job.
- We supply individually prepared man with a van service quotes and customised pricing;
- We organise for job viewings and onsite quotations;
Some other advantages of using our man and van in Plumstead
- Convenient booking hours/week round availability;
- Flexible payment options/full insurance coverage;
- Round the clock customer assistance/free moving advice;
Years of experience and some common sense have taught us that in order to deliver an office removal in Plumstead service of a maximum quality, we have to make sure that the job is completed on time and as little disturbance to the work process of the company moved as possible. We have tailored our service exactly in such a manner.
Furniture pick-up and delivery
All other moving services in Plumstead that we offer are conducted in precisely the same way, including the top-notch furniture delivery solutions. Your new items will be brought from the store to your place on the same day you call us if necessary.
Rent one or several of our vans
Don’t use your personal automobile for the transportation of your belongings! Instead rent one of our moving vans. Our vehicles are new and clean and are fitted with the most modern and accurate GPS systems. The cargo sections of our vans are equipped with belts and straps which will keep all your possessions in place and protect them from unwanted accidents during transit. If necessary we will provide your furniture blankets to guard your belongings from unintentional bumps during man with a van transportation. Know that we rent out our Lorries and Lutons are very affordable prices.
Plumstead is a suburb of southeast London, part of the Greenwich borough. A highly multicultural area, Plumstead is home to a large Afro-Caribbean and Asian communities. Initially, Plumstead was part of Kent, this is why detailed history on the early development of the town is best found in Edward Hasted’s book Detailed History of Kent. King Edgar granted permission to St Augistine’s Abbey to work and live off the land, which he collectively called Plumstead, and basically that’s how the town was founded in the late eighth century. In the centuries to follow, a number of royals struggled over the land and assets of Plumstead. Ownership and governance over Plumstead changed a number of times, between the church and the crown. King Edward the Confessor was one of those heavily involved with the dealings in Plumstead. After the Battle of Hastings in ten sixty six, William the Conqueror once again granted Plumstead to nobles of his inner circle, namely the Earl of Kent – his half-brother. The Doomsday Book of ten eighty six provides a detailed account of the assets and dealings in Plumstead at the time.
Some of the most notable people who are proud to say they are residents of Plumstead, or have been born here, include world-famous snooker player Steve Davis, actor Michael Bradshaw, science fiction editor John Carnell, who was responsible for the New Writings in Science Fiction anthology series.
The Plumstead Railway Station is the main public transportation hub of the area. It was built in 1859 and is one of the oldest rail stations in the English capital. It serves the North Kent Line and the Greenwich Line and is managed by the Southeastern Train Operating Company. The latest numbers show that the station is being used by almost 1.5 million people on an annual basis.