People’s removal and delivery requirements vary greatly – sometimes it’s about moving of single items and high value belongings, other times it’s about relocation of entire homes and businesses. This calls for a flexible relocation solution that covers all requirements in full, without margin for error or risk of high costs. This is exactly what we have in store – our professional man and van in Leytonstone is the single most efficient and convenient way to relocate whether it be couple of boxes or entire property contents.
Why choose us over other man with a van service providers in the area?
- Extensive range of service options – we cover the removal and/or delivery of variety of items, ranging from personal items to commercial goods, we also specialise in single item moves and relocation of high value belongings, many other man and van removal services are also available to private and business customers in E11 and E15 areas.
- Reliability and punctuality – when we are on the job, customers have nothing to worry about, there will be no risk of damage or misplacement valuables during handling and transit as we work with experienced moving teams and professional removal drivers who handle all aspects of the relocation process accordingly, we will keep up with agreed schedule and have everything wrapped up without any delays or further issues;
- Cost efficiency – our man and van Leytonstone is a budget-friendly solution in every way, our customised pricing based on individualised quotes will be able to meet specific budget requirements of our customers, there are no hidden fees or other such nonsense;
- Custom services and freedom of choice – we offer a range of additional service options available as standalone or in combination with the default removal, choose from things like specialised furniture collection and delivery, various professional grade cleaning services, licensed domestic and commercial rubbish removal, specialised packing of items, etc.
- Customer friendly service – we provide our customers with a variety of handy advantages such as round the clock assistance service via phone and email, flexible booking hours and week round service availability, professional moving advice & tips, real time GPS tracking of removal vehicles, flexible payment options;
Our man and van Leytonstone is a fully licensed service, we have all required permits, registration and maintain full insurance coverage on all man with van removals in Leytonstone we offer. For more information on any of our services, please speak to our helpful customer consultants.
Many additional services
In addition to full property relocation man and van services you can simply call us for a van hire in Leytonstone. Even if you do not want our movers present at the moving scene, you can always count on us for useful advice over the phone. Get a free tip on how to proceed any time you are wondering what to do next, and don’t forget we give you the best deal for van hire in Leytonstone imaginable. End of tenancy cleaning is another very useful complementary service you can count on us for in order to make your moving experience more complete.
The ultimate packing solutions for your home moving project
Naturally, we understand every stage of a man with a van relocation job is important. That is why we are ready to assist you on every step. Our packing service is the best in Leytonstone for a number of reasons. First, our packers are skillful and very experienced. They know the best packing methods and routines, so they will finish up the job quickly and with no hassle. Secondly, we use only high quality supplies, including moving boxes and wrapping that come to guarantee your goods will be safe while on the road. Our prices are decent too.
Leytonstone is an East London suburb, within the Borough of Waltham Forest. The original settlement from which the suburb formed was situated on an ancient pre-Roman pathway (what is now Leytonstone High Rd). Subsequently, Romans settled in the area which is quite evident by the many artefacts and Roman building remains found in the district. One of the most evident signs of Roman presence in the area is the so called High Stone – a remodelled version of an ancient Roman milestone. The eighteenth century addition to the structure is actually set on top of the original obelisk foundation. Some of the stone’s inscriptions can still be seen and do actually indicate distances between a number of towns and locations. The first time the name Leytonstone appeared on a map was circa fifteen forty five. Geographically, the modern day suburb shares a border with Epping Forest, forming two woodland recreation areas – Wanstead Flats and Hollow Ponds. Leytonstone happens to be the birthplace or home of many notable people of past and present such as the likes of David Beckham – born here, Steve Harris – musician, member of legendary metal band Iron Maiden, and last but not least the great film director Sir Alfred Hitchcock – born and raised in Leytonstone.
A local Sky Bet League Two football club, Dagenham and Redbridge F.C. is the most beloved among local sports clubs – probably because it is actually a mix of every possible amateur team that has ever played in the district in the past several decades.
Leytonstone Tube Station offers easy and quick access to most parts of London, so the area would be perfect for you in case you are looking for a peaceful place to live, while still having to commute to work in the commercial districts of the city on a daily basis.