Households and businesses present a variety of removal and delivery requirements, sometimes it’s home relocations and single item moves, other times it’s delivery of commercial goods and store purchases. This calls for a versatile removal service that covers all requirements in full without costing people too much money. Our professional man and van Mitcham is exactly that – a reliable and efficient service that delivers excellent value for money, no matter how basic or complex the job. We have the required skills, expertise and technical capacity – you name it, we move it.
Our man and van Mitcham is flexible and covers basically all types of small to medium large removal and delivery needs.
- Home and office relocations;
- Removal of single items and high value possessions;
- Student relocations and partial home removals by man with a van;
- Pickup & delivery of commercial goods & personal items;
- Pickup & delivery of store purchases and internet order goods;
Most skilled moving experts in Mitcham, CR4
Our removal teams are highly skilled and professionally qualified – because only the best will do. We employ the best movers and drivers around in order to give customers much needed peace of mind and assurance of the most punctual and attentive service.
- Our well organised and highly efficient movers will do the packing, securing and loading of goods prior to transit, using industry grade packing and wrapping materials;
- We work with experienced removal drivers who have timely, intact delivery of goods as their main priority;
- Our guys have the skills and expertise to handle effectively all stages and aspects of the removal process;
With us, private and business customers based in CR4 area don’t have to worry about steep service costs or unfair quotes
- We supply individualised service quotes reflecting the actual specs of the job;
- We provide custom tailored pricing able to meet specific budget needs of our customers;
Viewings and onsite quotations can be requested by all customers at no extra charge.
Additional services options & advantages of using our man and van Mitcham
We know customers appreciate a bagful of advantages besides good pricing and professionalism, so here are some of the aspects that set our man with a van removals apart from the rest.
- Professional packing service;
- Specialised furniture collection & delivery;
- Comprehensive property cleaning treatments (including end of tenancy cleaning);
- Licensed domestic & commercial waste removal;
- Round the clock customer care service (phone & email);
- Flexible booking hours and week round service availability;
- Full insurance coverage on all services;
- Free man with van removal advice straight from the professionals;
- Convenient payment options (wire transfers & invoices too);
We have specifically tailored a student’s removal in Mitcham service for those of you who are leaving their parents’ home for the first time in order to go to university. Our expert movers will help you make this important transition smooth and hassle-free, because we know that you already have a lot on your mind.
Custom and specialised moving services
Our movers are experts in specialized relocations too. If you have a really precious or fragile object that you want transported, we are going to handle it with the due care and respect. The specs of the job are important as long as they show us how to proceed. In any case, we are up to all challenges you have for us.
Office movers in Mitcham that you can trust
We are your best option for a swift, on time and hassle free commercial relocation. We understand how urgent it is that your office removal in Mitcham is completed according to schedule and we will help you make that happen. Our skillful packers and movers have extensive experience in handling such jobs, which means that they will even gladly provide you with useful advice on what to do in order to make the transition smoother for your company. Our man and van solutions are perfect for office relocations of any sort.
Mitcham is one of the more significant South London suburbs. Characterised by good economic and infrastructural development, the area is situated on the very border between Inner and Outer London. Before its incorporation into Greater London, Mitcham was part of Surrey. The suburb is well connected with other parts of the city by various public transport lines. Mitcham features a number of local amenities and places of interest, including Mitcham Library and Mitcham CG. The main green open space in the area is Mitcham Common – favourite with many locals. Looking at Mitcham’s map today, the original village formed in the west of the area, and gradually expanded to the east, shaping Mitcham’s map today. The area’s name etymology corresponds to the aspirations of its founders – in Old English, Mitcham means ‘big settlement’. Mitcham might not have become the largest town to help form Greater London but the area has a long standing history of habitation and development spanning back to Celtic times. As such Mitcham was the site of an important archaeological discovery – a Celtic cemetery, and many important artefacts, most of which are now on display at the British Museum.
The Mitcham Lavender is a local symbol. In the past the lavender fields were synonymous to peace and tranquility, and even to safe haven, especially in times of plague. Today they are used for pharmaceutical and cosmetic purposes. An interesting fact about Mitcham is that the suburb is home to a number of pretty notable personalities, including X Factor winner Steve Brookstein, footballer Mike Filery, jazz singer Annie Ross and historian Florence Harmer, among other people from the entertainment industry, important sports personalities and members of the world of science.