Man and van removals in Stratford – E15 and E20 are our field of expertise. We handle professionally a wide range of general and specific removal and delivery requirements for private and business customers. In addition to that, we also provide a number of specialised service solutions available as standalone or in combination with the default man and van removal.
Versatility and freedom of choice
We know that people have all sorts of man with van removal and delivery requirements, some basic others more elaborate. This is why we maintain a wide range of versatile and efficient man and van removals which not only cover a variety of needs, but can also be customised to suit specific preferences and requirements.
- All types of home and office removals;
- Partial property removals and student relocations;
- Removal of single items and high value belongings;
- Pickup and delivery of internet order items and store purchases;
- All other types of small to medium large removal jobs;
Reliability and peace of mind
We are very punctual and thorough when it comes to Stratford man and van removals. Our customers will not have to worry about damage or misplacement of items, or of any costly delays and unexpected issues along the way.
- All aspects of the removal are taken care of by qualified man with a van movers who have the necessary skills and expertise;
- Transportation is done in purpose built removal vehicles of the appropriate size and load capacity;
- Our removal drivers are qualified professionals with years of experience behind the wheel;
- The removal teams and drivers have safe handling and timely, intact delivery of items as priority;
Comprehensive coverage of all removal requirements
- We cover all stages of the removal process, from packing and securing to any follow up (if and when needed);
- We offer a specialised furniture collection and delivery service suitable for new and existing furniture;
- We provide a professional packing service either as standalone or as part of the man and van removal;
- We are licensed and have permits for domestic and commercial rubbish removals (nonhazardous waste only);
- We offer customers access to a number of professional grade property cleaning treatments, including end of tenancy cleaning;
Additional advantages and benefits of using our man and van Stratford
- Custom tailored man with van quotes and pricing;
- Round the clock customer care service;
- Real time tracking of removal vans using GPS;
- Full insurance coverage;
- Free, professional moving advice and tips;
- Flexible booking hours and week round service availability;
- Convenient payment options;
Home moving in Stratford can be stressful, but don’t you worry. Our experts will take care to cover the needs of your project and ensure yours and your family’s personal comfort in the most professional manner possible. You will not have to sweat over the little details, because we will handle them.
Fast commercial relocations
Similarly, office relocations in Stratford can also be troublesome because there are strict deadlines to be followed, and damage to your company’s process to be avoided. Lucky for you, we have the right specialists for this sort of job too – all you have to do is make the call.
Storage in Stratford under the best conditions imaginable
If for some reason or another you are in a dire need for a storage space in Stratford, count on us. Our premises are near the district, we will help you move all of your goods to storage the moment you need them to, and you will have to pay a very decent price for it all. Our facilities vary in size from locker-sized units to large spaces to put away your whole furniture and personal belongings. They are cleaned and secured, and we will not bother you with complications like minimal contract period or anything. You can check out any time you want.
Stratford is one of the larger districts of East London, it is part of the Newham borough. In the last half a decade or so, Stratford has been at the receiving end of an extensive regeneration project as part of the makeover that London got for the 2012 Summer Olympics – Stratford contains the London Olympic Park. First mentioning of the area though under a different name was in ten sixty seven. The name is Old English word for ford on a road, and indeed there was a Roman ford there. Stratford developed as an agricultural community. Being close to City of London, the town was able to find quick and stable market for its produce. The chief produce in Stratford was potatoes. Growing of potatoes continued well into the eighteen hundreds. During the eighteen hundreds, Stratford also became a favourite country retreat for wealthy financers, bankers and brokers from The City – its close proximity to the city made it an ideal location, only a short ride away. Industrialisation did not go past Stratford, though it was in reasonable limits – the main industry porcelain making. By the end of the nineteenth century, Stratford had become a busy and important hub for industry and commerce.
One of the most iconic landmarks on the territory of Stratford is of course Robert-the-tank-engine. It is on display at Meridian Square, which was built in 1933 to be used in the Ironstone mines, and as of 1999 is part of the landscape of the central parts of Stratford. The Italianate style Stratford Town Hall is among the most remarkable buildings in town. It was opened in 1869 and was designed by Lewis Angell and John Giles. The oldest pub here is King Edward VII public house, which was named the King of Prussia before WWII.