Did we hear someone say man and van removals? We got good hearing, especially when listening to what our customers need and want, but we also have exceptional skills and expertise in all types of small to medium large removals for domestic and commercial purposes. Our versatile and efficient man and van Wallington is the sensible and practical way to relocate anything from single items and valuable belongings to the entire contents of homes and offices. For private and business customers based in SM6 – we are available for booking seven days a week, and provide a number of additional services.
So what can we can haul around for you?
Our expertise and technical capacity encompasses a wide range of general and specific removal and delivery needs.
- All types of home and office removals;
- Most types of commercial property relocations;
- Removal of single items and high value/irreplaceable goods;
- Student relocations and partial home/office man with van removals;
- Fixed schedule pickup & delivery – personal items & commercial goods;
- Pickup & delivery of internet order items & large store purchases;
- Business 2 business / business 2 customer deliveries;
Naturally, all of our man and van services can be customised to suit specific preferences and requirements without too much additional cost or any extra fuss. For more information on additional options, please speak to our helpful customer consultants.
Available manpower, technical capacity and coverage
Being an established and experienced moving company, customers can be rest assured that our man and van in Wallington is top notch and covers all stages and aspects of the relocation process.
- We cover all stages of the removal from start to end, this also includes planning, preparations and any potential follow up;
- All work carried out by specially trained movers and experienced removal drivers, all of whom work in perfectly coordinated manner as to ensure safe handling, no-damage transit & delivery, as well as soonest possible service completion;
- Transportation of items from A to B will take place in specialised removal vehicles of the appropriate size and load capacity, all vans are fully equipped for the job and tracked in real time using GPS;
End costs, prices and quotes
Our man and van Wallington delivers the necessary cost efficiency and value for money in all cases.
- We supply individualised quotes and customised pricing without any hidden fees;
- We arrange for viewings and onsite quotations as to provide people with the best possible price given the circumstances;
Additional service options
The below are available as standalone or as part of the default man and van removal service.
- Specialised furniture collection and delivery;
- Professional packing for valuables;
- Licensed domestic and commercial rubbish removals;
- Comprehensive cleaning treatments;
Some of the advantages of choosing our man and van Wallington
- Full insurance coverage and flexible payment options;
- Round the clock customer care and free removals advice;
Custom and convenient moving services
Our services are all up to the highest quality standards of the industry. Both the domestic and commercial removals in Wallington that we are entrusted with are approached in accordance to an individual plan we tailor in advance so that we are one hundred percent certain your needs and personal requirements are fully taken care of. Don’t worry about a thing when you have us by your side – just tell us how your imagine your moving in Wallington is to take place, so that we are able to make the necessary preparations and deliver the moving service that you want.
We can provide you the best packing supplies
Our packing services can be either used as a standalone option or combined into a personalised service bundle. We use only the finest packing supplies, so rest assured that we will take good care of your belongings. If necessary we will use hardtop containers and wooden crates for your more delicate and fragile items. We also sell and delivery packing materials. So, instead of wasting valuable time, give us a call and tell us what you need and we will bring them to you. Our contact details are posted on the contacts sub-page of our company website.
Wallington is an area within the London Borough of Sutton. Before its incorporation into Greater London, Wallington was part of Surrey. Wallington is a ‘well educated’ suburb – the area is home to three of the borough’s five grammar schools. Overall Sutton is one of the highest ranking boroughs in the country by actual scores achieved, and the students in Wallington’s three grammar schools are perhaps the biggest contributors in the borough when it comes to high marks. Wallington formed way before the compilation of the Doomsday Book in ten eighty six. Even though there is a detailed record of the area in the book, the settlement was already founded by the start of the Anglo-Saxon period. Its name also comes from Anglo-Saxon and literally means ‘village of the Britons’. Modern day Wallington has experienced a commercial and residential boom during the last ten – twelve years. The suburb features most amenities and services, as well as farmers market, a public library and since twenty fourteen – an independent cinema enjoying success so far.
There are three major open green spaces currently in existence in Wallington. One of them is Mellows Park, and also Beddington Park and Grange Gardens. The former two are situated around River Wandle which is responsible for some of the most beautiful sights in the district at the present moment. The Wallington High School for Girls is perhaps the most acclaimed educational institution in the district. It was founded in 1888 and as the name suggest is a girls’ only school. It currently has over 1300 pupils from the ages of 11 to 18. Amongst its most notable alumni are Karen Bridge, Ruth Saw, Lucy Porter, Pauline Boty and several more.